Express Facial (40 min, no extractions): $65
Full Facial (60 min): $85
(massage of neck, shoulders and hands):
Extended Facial (90 min): $125
(microdermabrasion, galvanic or lip and eye treatment)
Eye, lip or hand treatment: $15 each
Foot Treatment: $25
Galvanic (electric) Treatment: $25
Neck and Décolleté Facial add on: $25
Neck and Décolleté Peel add on: $50
Diamond Microdermabrasion: $20
Neck and Décolleté Microdermabrasion: $30
Serum ampoule (e.g., Stem Cell) $20
Microdermabrasion and Lightening Serum Body Treatment: $50+
Paraffin mask $25
– Gentleman’s Facial: $85 Specifically formulated for men, help repair the damage caused by daily shaving, sensitivity, and aging. (60 min)
– Custom Facial: $125+ Get the best stem cell serums and snail extract, marine algae products custom tailored to your skin needs.
– Acne Facial: $150 Intense corrective facial with pharmaceutical-grade exfoliation, extractions, and high-frequency techniques. (90 min)
– Cool Down Facial: $200 Cool steam & towels with soothing products help chill down any hot flashes or summer fatigue. (60 min)
– Pregnancy Facial: $95 Soothing botanical products aid in relaxation and glowing skin. Extended facial massage and hand treatment included. No extractions, steam, enzyme or peels. (60 min)
– Clarifying Back Treatments: $150 Deep pore cleaning and extractions for your back with massage. (70 min)
Only SOME of the Facial options available…
– Passionfruit Facial: Increase circulation and firm the skin. This natural antioxidant gives the skin a healthy glow. Kollaren peptide increases resiliency and skin elasticity. Perfect for skin that needs firming. Not for rosacea, couprose or sensitive skin.
– Pumpkin Orange Facial: Strong enzyme packed with Vitamins A and C that will exfoliate and reduce oil leaving the skin glowing. Perfect for resilient and normal to combination skin. Not for rosacea, couprose or sensitive skin.
– Coconut Papaya Facial: Dissolve dead skin cells and the small molecular structure of coconut absorbs easily revealing healthy soft skin. Perfect for rosacea, dry, rough, wrinkled or sensitive skin.
– Lemon Zest Facial: Exfoliate and brighten the skin with propriety blend of Arbutin, Lactic acid, Glycolic Acid and Kojic acid. Promoted deep hydration, lighten the skin and protect from environmental damage. Perfect for aging, normal to dry skin, hyperpigmentation, sun damage and melasma.
– Pomegranate Facial: Propriety blend of Lactic acid, Alpha-Arbutin and Salicylic Acid providing a powerful antioxidant and brighter. Perfect for aging, oily or acneic skin.
– Blueberry Facial: Powerful antioxidant with Glycolic and Salicylic acids. Dead skin will be dissolved and sebum softened. Perfect anti-aging treatment that will leave you glowing. Perfect for aging, normal to combination skin and oily skin.
– Pumpkin Cheesecake Facial: Packed with Vitamins A and C that will exfoliate and reduce oil leaving the skin glowing. Perfect for aging, normal to combination and oily skin. Not for rosacea, couprose or sensitive skin.
– Raspberry Peach Facial: Enzyme packed with antioxidants for an anti-aging facial for all skin types. Hibiscus flower and pumpkin will soften and moisturize the skin.
We believe in quality products and techniques that are both safe and effective. Most of our products are paraben free, fruit based and ideal for treating all types of skin types and ethnicities. Full facials include the following: cleanse, tone, steam, enzyme exfoliation, extractions if needed, toning facial massage and customized nourishing mask.
Chemical peels can be done on the face, neck, or hands. They can be used to reduce fine lines under the eyes and around the mouth; treat wrinkles caused by sun damage and aging; improve the appearance of scars; treat certain types of acne; reduce age spots, freckles, and dark patches (melasma) due to pregnancy or taking birth control pills; and improve the look and feel of skin.
Peels are best performed in a series of 6, generally spaced 2-4 week apart.
BUY 5 PEELS GET THE 6TH ONE FREE!
– Lactic Acid: $100
One of the gentlest chemical peels is a lactic acid peel. Unlike a glycolic acid peel or a salicylic acid peel, a lactic acid peel is extra gentle, nourishing and good for even the most sensitive skin. Max 3 layers.
– Glycolic Acid: $100
Glycolic acid peels combat common skin issues such as adult acne (non-oily skin), clogged pores and blackheads, slowing skin metabolism, and dull or uneven complexions. Max 3 layers.
– Mandelic Acid: $100
Mandelic acid peels are a great choice for people with acne-prone skin and it is safe to use for people with sensitive skin, Rosacea or darker skin tones. Max 3 layers.
– Cranberry Turnover Peel (Salicylic Acid): $100
Salicylic acid is successful at reducing fine lines and wrinkles and diminishing the look of whiteheads and blackheads and is helpful at making the skin look more toned and even.
– TCA Peel: $150
TCA peels are used for skin resurfacing and help with sun damage, facial wrinkles, uneven skin tone, and pigment abnormalities. Max 3 layers.
– Alpha-Beta Cranberry Turnover Peel: $125
Exfoliate and reduce oil with a glycolic peel that will be followed by a 20% salicylic cranberry creamy peel. Reduce fine lines and wrinkles making the skin look more toned and even.
– Extend Peel to include the neck and décolleté OR hands: + $50
This progressive four- step medium depth chemical peel contains a combination of lactic, salicylic, and citric acids plus trichloroacetic acid (TCA) combined with natural moisturizers. Vivant ProPeel® is a safe chemical peel used to dramatically improve the appearance of sun damaged, aging skin, acne and hyperpigmented skin conditions. Designed for patients who desire a fresher, clearer appearance, Vivant ProPeel® removes dead skin cells and stimulates cell regeneration, revealing clearer and more youthful appearance.
Price: $300, includes post peel kit.
Best performed in a series of 4-6.
Series of 4 peels: $1000
Series of 6 peels: $1500